CATEGORY: Electric Storage Water Heaters
Exclusive Rheemglas enamel tank protection against corrosion by coating the inner tank with an exclusive Rheemglas and fused with solid steel at 870°C. The result is a smooth, tough glass-like lining that effectively resists the corrosive attack of hot water chemicals and ensures a longer life span on Rheem heaters. Tank is designed and tested to withstand 2 times the maximum working pressure of 1000kpa.
- - UL approved combined temperature and pressure relief (TPR)safety valve provides protection against excessive water pressure.
- - Adjustable thermostat with over temperature protection is a safety device that automatically and safely cuts off the power in the event the preset temperature is exceeded, thus prevents scalding by hot water. Thermostat conserves electricity by cutting-off power supply to the heater once it has reached the preset temperature.
- - Flanged Incoloy SS sheathed immersion heating element last longer, resist “dry” firing hence more efficient performance. Efficient heat transferring design reduces sediments built-up in tank.
- - Sacrificial Anode rod protects the inner tank from corrosion by equalizing aggressive water reaction, ensuring years of trouble free performance.
- - Colorbond pre coated steel jacketing coupled with top and bottom assembly without screws, improves weather protection and moisture resistance. Meet Waterproof Standards of IPX1.
- - Thicker CFC free polyurethane insulation between inner tank and epoxy coated steel jacket provides maximum heat retention and lower energy consumption.
- - Built-in Factory designed sturdy installation bracket with masonry bolts included.
- - Compliance to international requirement IEC 60335-2-21 and PSB Certification- SS 146
|SHIPPING WEIGHT (kg)||17||23||24||30||36|
|OPERATING WEIGHT (kg)||42||65||74||105||136|
|CURRENT DRAW (amps)||12.5||12.5||12.5||12.5||12.5|
|OVER CURRENT PROTECTION (amps)||15||15||15||15||15|
|VOLTAGE||220-240 VOLTS||220-240 VOLTS||220-240 VOLTS||220-240 VOLTS||220-240 VOLTS|
|WATTAGE||3 KW||3 KW||3 KW||3 KW||3 KW|
|APPROX HEAT UP TIME TO 60°C||20 minutes||34 minutes||40 minutes||60 minutes||80 minutes|